Translate

jeudi 24 décembre 2015

Fresh air and photos after hard times.


I already told that I have been very creative in the last three months. I have written about the evolution in my photography, but I never said that once I experienced a style of photo I keep on practicing it once upon a time in order not to forget it. That is exactly what happened with « Pollock or dripping » photos, in French I call them « Papiers Marbrés ». I realized them in 2013.






I gave that title because the aspect of the pictures produced in this style recalled the paper used to bind books. The originality of those images is to give priority to the colour and the movement where as the subject of the photo becomes secondary.






When I produce this type of photos I become « drunk » by what I see and the magnificence of nature. It's like a drug that changes the perception of reality and gives you access to hidden aspects of the nature. It is like if I was moving with the wind in the middle of the foliages. 



This feeling is not very original and can be produced by many artists.  So after the hard times we have been through here are few images to change our minds. Certain are very romantic.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire