Translate

mardi 8 décembre 2015

Confirmation of a new style in my photo.


As I explained in the previous posts my work around COP 21 thematic has conducted me to find a new way of presenting my work. The posters I designed were planned to be exhibited in a real project which did not become a reality. So to avoid frustration I made them real in a virtual photographic reality. I produce about 20 photos including my COP 21 posters and will present here below several for you to figure out the result.
















The choice of a black&white background with a standard size including my creations in colour will be the basis of this new trend. All images displayed and mixed are all my images. As I love black&white photos and my "panoroïds", I will mix them in the future. It is the way I found to really install my work in the Street Art Photography Movement. My creations will through this method be presented in urban contexts and environments.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire