Translate

mercredi 17 juillet 2013

My Launchingpeople Project : A tricycle to promote creativity


Last week I heard from the project managed by Samsung regarding creative personnal projects. In my field as I am confronted to a lack of mobility to promote my photos, I thought in designing a special tricycle in order to sell my photos in different places and markets of Paris. So I presented this idea which has been  accepted. In www.launchingpeople.fr, Video & Photo category, my project is present and you can support it.

The two photos reproduced also in this post are Panoroïds made after a special poster reproducing 500 covers of the reference Photo magazine issued last month june 2013. They are not from the commercial catalog but are nevertheless covered by a copyright. They show that my shooting technic can be applied to any subject, and not only monuments or landscapes. 


 Just as a reminder these photos were created as they are without any use of software touching up, accessory or trick. One is completely new as the panoramic is used with a subject of less than 20cm length. The poor quality of the photos is the result of my lack of knowledge and do not correspond to their initial condition. 

Samsung web site :  www.launchingpeople.fr
Facebook : denoronhapanoramic

email : denoronhapanoramic@gmail.com



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire