Translate

dimanche 15 novembre 2015

Paris, Friday, 13th of November 2015: Dark Night.

Charlie's events were not forgotten. On the 15th October I was at the memorial site of Charlie Hebdo and walked all along the Boulevard Richard Lenoir, where the last and the only one place with  several testimonies remained.








I was surprised by that, and wondered : Have they forgotten, are they conscious of the situation we are involved in? Is my personnal commitment useless?

Photo from my Charlie's Days collection January 2015.



Today of course its different. Now it's time for sorrow. I am concerned: I live in Paris, in the 11th arrondissement. I obeyed the government order to stay home. It's 14H00 on Sunday the 15th, I'am going out for the fisrt time since...for a memorial walk again.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire