Translate

jeudi 12 novembre 2015

Au-Delà du Réel, « Outer Limits », the 10th of November. It's Finished.

 As I told this experience was new to me. Now the exhibition belongs to the past and the balance has been done. Globally the artists were pleased even if there was no sale or fewer new visitors than expected. I received a lot of acknowledgments from the artists, but as I wrote, I had certain objectives in mind in order to evaluate the possibilities of the gallery. 




Poster inspired by the american TV film "Outer Limits". The adventure begins here with the AAB instead of Continues in the original image.


But all this project offered me the opportunity to see from the inside many aspects of the artists and their behaviour, I ignored. Of course, there were both good and bad aspects of this experience, but the most important is that I have been able to identify how I can best contribute to the association. So for several months I will concentrate in collaborating on projects with my work for exhibitions managed by colleagues. Since September I am through a very creative period regarding photography and a new style in my photos came up. So why should I complain. 



 So if the public from the centre of Paris did not come to look my works what should I do? In France there is the following saying from a film « Le Bossu  » 1959: « If you don't get to Lagardere, Lagardere will come to you ». So now with Photoshop there is no limit to my wishes as you can see here above. In the photo I have presented the five works exhibited in the gallery from the AAB displayed in a major gallery of Place des Vosges. This photocomposition belongs to a group of photos called « Look at me! » or « How to have his works seen. » 
Now it's time for new adventures.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire